1. Remove trivial text - comment, tab, space, etc.
2. Cache ajax data if it's possible.
4. Script, css optimization.
5. Adjust ETags.
6. Trim meta data of your img files. If you want resize it, send them as resized.
7. Use gzip compression option so that compressed data will be transmitted.
9. Set your css on the top so that browser can render your page as it gets data.
11. Don't use css expression, filter.
12. Set cache in response header field.
13. Note that some mobile devices cache only page smaller than 25kb.